10.23.2010

Pumpkin Patch

We took advantage of the beautiful weather today and went to our local pumpkin patch.  Miller had so much fun running around and seeing all of the "balls".   We came home with a very cool green pumpkin and a little white one since I already had a few orange pumpkins.  Nothing like waiting until the end of October to do your "Fall" decorating.  
 Hmmm... where do I start?
 These are just my size!
 Doesn't he look like he's practicing to be a model - with that serious face and windblown hair.
Alright daddy, where's your wallet?  I found the one I want.
Notice how tightly I had to hold him to get this picture.  He did NOT want to be confined.

I should have taken a picture of the pumpkins we ended up getting.  They were so neat and different!  Maybe I'll be able to get a picture of Miller on the front porch with them, but posed pics are pretty tough these days!

3 comments:

  1. Bet he went crazy!! So MANY Balls and so little time.
    Kiss my sweetie for me.
    love
    Gran

    ReplyDelete