12.08.2010

Give me a sign

Miller's vocabulary is growing by the day, but I'll be honest and say that it isn't always completely understandable.  Although I'm impressed by his increasing number of words, it helps that he is learning more sign language just to clear things up.  Here is a video I took today where I was actually able to catch all of the signs he knows {plus a few we've made up like "blessing" and "night-night"}.  I couldn't believe he did them all for me!  In his usual "camera shy" fashion he didn't say the words like he usually does when he signs.  So normally we get a word {or an attempt at the word} and a sign {which clears things up tremendously}.  Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to catch him talking on camera.  Until then, this will have to do!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning love,
    Of course, you are brilliant!!
    Language or not, you can usually make yourself understood.
    I miss you and love you,
    Gran

    ReplyDelete