1.20.2011

Be vewy vewy quiet...

I'm twying not to wake a sweeping baby.  I am holding my breath as I type this and trying to tap each key ever so lightly - the little rascal is asleep past his hour and fifteen minute mark.  Therefore I must type fast as I know it probably won't last much longer.

Miller has been wearing me out lately.  For the past month or so, my independent baby has turned into an attention craving toddler.  When he's awake he constantly follows me around with his little hand in the air {for me to hold} chanting "off" as in, come with me.  Now.  If I do not come "off" he promptly does something he isn't supposed to such as climb IN the fireplace.  Twice now.  I've been too flustered to get a picture.  The option is he lays down and throws a tantrum.  Neither is pretty.  I wish I could tell you it is all rainbows and butterflies here, but just keepin' it real.

Last weekend we had some extra help when Gran came for a visit.

~We made marshmallows for Aunt Kate and had to make sure they weren't poisonous
 ~Miller shared
~We made a few fashion statements
~ Bryant and I got to go on a date
~ We played hide-and-seek
~ When everyone left I broke out some new crayons on Monday {in an attempt to keep M out of the fireplace and silence the incessant "off" chant}

This post took me much longer than expected, because the first time I tried to upload the pictures I got a message from blogger that I've used up all of my free photo storage and would have to purchase more.  Oops!  Guess that's a sign that I post too many pictures.  But will I stop?  No.  I just bought more storage for a whopping $5 :)  The main reason in telling you this is that Miller is STILL asleep!!  Back flip, triple lutz, swan dive.  Woohoo!!  You did an excellent job of being quiet.  Elmer and I commend you.

No comments:

Post a Comment