10.04.2012

The Past Month

Hey guys!  I can't believe I've been away so long.  I don't have the time or brainpower to focus on all we've been up to for the past month so a quick overview will have to do.  Get ready for lots of phone pics and a few with my actual camera.  Buckle up!

We went to a picnic with our adult Sunday school class,
 made snow cones,
 and went for lots of strolls in this beautiful weather.
 Jacob got lots of kisses and cuddles,
 found his feet,
and has taken his fair share of afternoon naps in my arms as he adjusts to a four hour schedule.
Miller and I had a viral pink eye infection for two weeks {hate to disappoint, but no pictures ;) } which meant we were stuck at home in case we were contagious.  No school.  No church.  No playdates.  Two.  Weeks.  We survived with lots of playing outside, a few cartoons,
and dun-dun-dun.... fingerpaints.  {Can you hear the dreadful music??}



Bryant watched the kids so I could have a few outings to save my sanity. I found a costume for Miller
and scored a dining room table and six chairs at an antique store {shockingly, I will recover them}.
We made lots of trips to the new house and are in the thick of building.  I think I've had to pick something out or make at least one decision for the house every day for the past month.  {More on that in another post to come.}  One day when we were at the house we found a friend hanging out in our backyard...
A Bald Eagle!  How cool is that?  We're hoping he'll come visit us often when we move in.  Miller greeted him by shouting out, "Roll Eagle!"  Poor kid.

Bless your soul if you hung in through this long, rambling post.  I hope to be back soon with some pictures of how the house is coming along!


No comments:

Post a Comment