5.10.2013

Zoo!

A couple of weekends ago, we decided to go to Birmingham so that we could go to the zoo.  We ended up meeting my friend, Sarah Beth, and her family there which made it even more fun.  

Miller and Addie {not sure what the toe-pop is about, ha!}
Giving his loudest "roar"!
We decided to take Jacob along which meant he missed his morning nap so he was pretty solemn.
 So glad we got to spend a little time with this sweet family!
This hungry, tired baby didn't care much about the animals.
 He perked up for the carousel ride though!

Part of the reason we wanted to go to the zoo was the see the dinosaur exhibit they have right now.  I'm so glad we did, because it was Miller's favorite part!
 Digging for fossils
 His absolute favorite was "the dinosaur that was spitting water at me!"
 I should have paid closer attention to which dinosaur this was, but I was too wrapped up in Miller's excitement and laughter.  I'm guessing it's the one that spits poison on Newman in Jurassic Park ;)
We didn't get many pictures with them, but just to prove Cissy and Poppy were there...

Thanks for a great day at the zoo, Poppy & Cissy!

1 comment: