7.08.2013

Photo Session with Laura Rowe

While we were at the beach in May, we met a local photographer, Laura Rowe, at the state park for  family photo session.  I also wanted to go ahead and do Jacob's One Year pictures since we were there on his birthday.  She was absolutely wonderful and if you're in the Fairhope area, where she just moved, I highly recommend her!  She was so patient, sweet, and talented.  I was very impressed with the shots she was able to get considering a certain three and a half year old was making her really work for it ;)  A "few" of my favorites...































1 comment:

  1. What a great job with the photos, of course she had fabulous subjects to work with. I love each and every picture. The boys are growing so quickly, time flys faster al the time. Love you all, Gran

    ReplyDelete