8.19.2013

Miller's Birthday Party

The day after Miller's birthday we celebrated with friends and family.  I was all set for a Pinterest worthy Finding Nemo Water Party in our backyard, however he requested a party at "The Jumpy Place" as he calls Kidz Time.  I should have been grateful since it's the kind of place where they do just about everything for you, but I must admit I was a little bummed at first.  Of course we went with what he wanted {it was his birthday after all} and it turned out to be so much fun and easy peasy!  This was the first year that we have invited his friends from school and church.  It was fun to watch him interact with his little friends!



Miller and Malley






 
 Monkeys in a Barrel for the big kids
 Banana Cookies for our younger guests
 Carson, Saylor, and Miller doing what boys do best!
 Owen, Elenor, Audrey, and Caroline
 Annie and Betty Jo
 Sweet Elenor




 Couldn't get a smile with my birthday boy.  He was too busy enjoying his Capri Sun.
 I can't believe there are four candles on that cupcake!
 I think sweet Lu enjoyed her cupcake!
 Carson gave me a thumbs up on my cupcakes
 Saylor digging in!
 I guess I really liked that present.
Miller got a little overwhelmed and said, "I'm done" after opening almost all of his presents.  Thankfully the few he hadn't opened were from grandparents that obliged him and let him open them later.  A few of his gifts included a new bubble lawn mower, his own set of real golf clubs, a Tag Reader, a movie day kit (movies, popcorn, and candy), a remote controlled car, a magazine subscription, Legos, $20 to buy his own gift (He loved this and picked out a Hot Wheels race track and a ball for Jacob.), a hopper ball, pretend goldfish that really swim, a rocket, a watergun, and lots of new clothes and pajamas.  No wonder he got worn out opening gifts!

Thanks to everyone who came to help celebrate Miller!  It was a great day and we're thankful for each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment