3.17.2014

February Happenings

Ok, so i just realized a few of these things happened in January, but the pictures were hiding on my phone.  Perhaps you will forgive me.  If not, you must not have small children ;)

*Jacob proved he takes after his mommy and showed big brother how to clean up.

*We played inside a lot.  A whole lot.  







 *We got snow!  I think this was the snow in January that didn't last very long.

 

*We warmed up with homemade cocoa and games inside.



*We watched too many movies and ate too much popcorn.
  

*And as a result Jacob spoke his first "sentence" - "Watch TV".  Proud mommy moment.

 
*We went to my dad's to celebrate his birthday with him.




 


*We went to my mom's surprise 60th birthday party and anxiously awaited her arrival.







*We got a couple of nice days to play outside.  Not many though.


*We got more snow.  And a lot of it!!









*We warmed up inside again.


*We delivered flowers to sweet Betty Jo on Valentine's Day.

*We went to a groundbreaking ceremony for a house that is being built down the street for a wounded veteran and Miller made the Gadsden Times.

*Bryant had a birthday and brought home a train for Miller.  Best daddy ever.

*I got to go on my church's women's retreat and it was wonderful!

Whew!  Almost caught up!  Next up, T-ball!

1 comment:

  1. A month filled with love and fun activities! So thankful that you all made the trip to Dadeville to help me celebrate my 60th!. Miller cracked me up when he seriously asked me, "Gran, what took you SO LONG?" and his comment, "Gran you have LOTS of friends at your party!" Both Jacob and Miller did great with so many people around. They were adorable as usual. Thanks for all your love and support. Gran

    ReplyDelete