10.07.2009

Pediatrician

I took Miller to the Pediatrician on Monday for his two month check-up. He now weighs 12 pounds and is 22 1/2 inches long. He is growing so fast! He had to get three vaccination shots and it was so pitiful! He was just looking at me while he was screaming as if to say, "Mom!! What are you doing?!?! Help me!" We did lots of cuddling after that :)

Also, I am so excited to say that he has "sort of" slept through the night the past two nights. I say "sort of" because I did give him a paci in the middle of the night both nights, but then he went right back to sleep. I am knocking on wood that he will continue in this fashion! It's amazing what a difference in makes in how I feel!

2 comments:

  1. He is almost the exact size of Margaret Ann at 2 months! She was 12lb 10oz and 22 3/4 inches! He is SO cute, Whitney, hope to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks just like Bryant WOW!!!!

    Uncle Will

    ReplyDelete