9.13.2012

Back to School {belated}

I finally got around to downloading pictures from my camera and I realized I never blogged about Miller's first day of 3K!  He is going to the same Mother's Day Out program as he has the past two years.  He'll go two days again this year.  We have had such a great experience with this program and we're looking forward to another great year!  Miller was happy to go, but wasn't overly excited.  Mama was though :)
 How did he get so big?!?!  Here he's telling me he's "free" now. {His favorite thing to tell everyone he meets.}
 Pretty sure he was thinking, "Seriously?  More pictures?"

 Showing off his cute, new backpack from Betty Jo.
Let's do this...
I didn't get any pictures of him with his new teacher, because I thought it best to drop him off in carline.  He had been going through a bit of a mommy phase around this time and I thought it would be easier on him if I didn't walk in and then have to leave.  He looked a little sad when I dropped him off, but thankfully there were no tears.  He was all smiles when I picked him up!  He is loving his "free year old cwass" and it has been so nice to have some time to get things done around the house while Jacob takes his morning nap.  I used to use this time to run errands, but it's a little trickier with a baby that won't sleep in the car.  So for now, I hang close to home and might run one or two quick errands after Jacob eats around 10:30.  I'm going to have a babysitter start coming to watch Jacob one of the days starting in a couple of weeks so that I can have that time for errands.  Anyway, TMI just stuff I want to remember :)  Be back soon with Jacob's four month post!

No comments:

Post a Comment