9.10.2012

Labor Day

Hi friends!  I'm a bit behind on blogging these days, but hopefully I'll get caught up soon.  We went to our sixth annual get together at my parents' lake house with my precious group of college friends for Labor Day weekend.  It seems to get a little crazier each year as we keep adding more kids to the mix, but it is always so much fun to spend time with everyone.   We missed Jessica and Kendall and their families this year!  We hope y'all can make it next year!  I forgot my camera, but thankfully Hannah had hers and everyone snapped shots here and there with their iPhones.  Every year we take a picture of the kids in their pajamas.  It's pretty challenging to get them all looking at the camera and smiling.  Here are all of the kids in attendance this year...
 Foster, Campbell, Winston, Henry, Spider Man Sam, Miller, Jacob

Sleepy big kids ready for a boat ride before lunch!
 Feeding the goats
Love this one...
Sam and Miller playing it cool 
 
 Henry, Hannah, Katie and Foster
 Campbell got to sleep with Sam and Winston some of the time


Our family went down on Thursday before everyone else got there.  We took Jacob on his first boat ride and he did really well despite the suffocating life jacket!
 Everyone wants to help Pop drive
Mom babysat the boys on Friday so that Bryant and I could go to Atlanta to pick out granite for the house.  Mom sent me this pic of what she walked in on after leaving Miller to eat while she put Jacob down for a nap.
While Gran's away...

As always, it was such a fun weekend and it went by too fast!  Thanks to Pop and Gran for the yummy meals, putting up with all of the chaos, and the help with kids!  We appreciate it all so much!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there are quite a few outtakes of the first picture. I only have one kid right now and trying to get a picture of him me and Justin when we're all smiling and looking at the camera is next to impossible. Can't imagine trying to get it with 7 kiddos! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete