11.11.2012

House Update 5

I had great intentions of documenting this whole building experience much more.  Then reality hit.  Most of the times I'm at the house, I'm either juggling the kids or quickly meeting with our builder and subs while trying to hurry home to relieve whoever is keeping the kids.  I have snapped a few here and there with my phone, but there is still a lot I haven't photographed.  Even now, these pictures aren't up to date.  Oh well, better than nothing I guess!

Master Shower
 Master Bath
 Mudroom Hallway/Laundry Room Floor

Kitchen Island

Dining Room Light

Crown Molding/Paint
{Just about the whole house is Sherwin Williams Bungalow Beige.}

Exterior Lights

They should be installing all of our counter-tops this week so I'll try REALLY hard to get pics of the cabinets once they're on.  We've been given an estimated move-in date of early December.  I'm skeptical, but we'll see!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the exterior lights!!! I want some for our porch. The whole house looks great! Can't wait to see the completed product!

    ReplyDelete