4.12.2014

Church Easter Egg Hunt

Our church held it's annual Easter Egg Hunt today and it was the perfect day for it!  We had such a great time and made some great memories.  I didn't have much luck getting Ty and Miller to pose for a picture.  The best I could get was by asking who was going to find the most eggs, ha!
Jacob took a little longer to warm up.  He laid in the bouncy house for about ten minutes before he whined for me to get him out.



 Love this sweet baby!
 Miller had a blast on the slide and in the bouncy house.  Unfortunately I forgot to change my shutter speed in my hurry to snap his picture!





 Getting ready for the big hunt!
 
The babies got to hunt first and they were all so sweet.  It took them a few minutes to get the hang of it, but then they were running around everywhere.





 The big boys showed Jacob the treats inside his eggs.  After that, he wouldn't let go of his basket, ha!

 Next up, the big kids got a turn to hunt!  There hunt was a little more fast-paced and aggressive.  Miller didn't realize at first how fast he had to be if he was going to find many eggs.  Thus the chewing on the basket...
 and the looking inside each egg as he found it.

 I truly can't believe how big Miller is getting!
 Love my boys!

 After everyone had found a few eggs, we had pizza for lunch followed by snow-cones outside.
 Miller and sweet Ella Kate


Hope you're getting to celebrate our risen Savior with some family fun as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment