5.18.2014

Dune Allen Beach

We spent a week on beautiful Dune Allen Beach at the beginning of the month and had a wonderful time!  Miller was a breeze this year and Jacob was easier than the last trip, but still all over the place.  I must say that although there are things I miss about my babies growing up, trips like this make me excited about how far we've come.



 
 





Family pics are tough these days...
 Kate, Malley and Annie flew down to join us.  I loved having some girl time!
Miller took a nap every day we were there and it was fabulous.  I was hoping the streak would continue when we got home, but no such luck.
 We spent an afternoon in Seaside and enjoyed dinner outside. 





 These two had so much fun together.  Miller didn't know what to do with himself when she left!









On our last night we went to a new restaurant, The Bay.  It was my favorite restaurant and I highly recommend it if you're in the area.




We hit up The Donut Hole on the way out of town.  That may have been the boys' favorite ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment