5.13.2014

A little of this and that

Once again, I find myself behind so here we go with bullets again...

~Miller had his first spend the night guest back in February when his cousin, Malley, came to stay with us.  Miller was so excited she was coming to spend the night!

 Playing... dress-up??
 Ready for s'mores!
 Cuddled up for bedtime stories :)

 All tucked in and ready to sleep chat all night long, ha!
They spent a lot of the night talking and singing to each other and were up and at 'em bright and early.

It was exhausting, but so much fun and we look forward to many more sleepovers!  I hope these sweet cousins will be the best of friends!

~ Mama and friends had a fun girls' night!

~It finally warmed up and we got to enjoy the beautiful weather.
 
 

~ We still had plenty of inside playtime too.
 
 Miller setup a pretend airplane to play in.  Love to see his imagination at work!

~Miller had a checkup with the dentist and did great!  He went back all by himself this time and still no cavities!

 ~ We went to visit Pop and Gran for what turned out to be a cold weekend.
 We took Jacob to see his first movie, The Lego Movie, on a rainy day.
 
While we were there we went into Auburn to visit the Northcutt girls.  Miller and Jacob, you have full permission to marry any one of these four sweet girls ;)

~Miller joined me for my morning Bible study quite frequently.

~The boys had picture day at school.

~We finished up the Spring session of Children's Choir at our church.  We were out of town for the performance, but I'm still so glad Miller and I got to be part of this sweet ministry.  Plus, I won't lie, judging by his fascination with Ella Kate during practices I think the hour long performance would have made me a nervous wreck ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute kids! Was Jacob's pantry photo before or after the jar broke and he gave himself a jelly shampoo?
    And how many lemonade customers did Miller have? See you soon! Love you, Gran

    ReplyDelete