12.09.2009

4 Month Check Up

Miller had his 4 Month Check Up today and everything went well. He is 24 1/2 inches long putting him in the 22nd percentile and weighs 14 pounds 12 ounces putting him in the 35th percentile for weight. This is really funny to me because everyone who sees him talks about how big he is for his age. He's actually on the low-average end of things. Hmm. Interesting. He had to get two shots but only cried for a few seconds and then he was fine. He is such a sweet baby. Dr. Chupp did confirm our suspicion that Milller has started teething although he told me that it doesn't really mean anything regarding when those teeth will actually come in. He also told me to go ahead and start him on solids. This excites me in some ways because I love getting to see Miller try new things and grow. It is a little sad too though because I know he's growing up and I also realize this is one more thing I'll have to manage. Nursing is so simple because I'm all he needs. Now we'll have a few more things to pack when we go places and a few more things to wash at home. I think this will all be outweighed though when I see how cute he is with carrots all over his face. :) We'll let you know how his first encounter with a spoon goes. Be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just realizing you can comment on the blog...just wanted to do a test run in case I have anything super important to say in the future.

    ReplyDelete