12.02.2009

Thanksgiving

Last week we headed down to Lake Martin to spend Thanksgiving with my mom, my step dad, my brother, and my brother's girlfriend. It was a wonderful week and I was reminded of all I have to be thankful for!

Here's a little recap of our week. The boys watched lots of football......Miller gave a few kisses out...
...Gran and Miller hung out and played a lot...
...we were lazy and attempted to sleep in (Miller had a few early mornings which is why he's in our bed - this is NOT where he usually sleeps)...
... and Miller read a few books.
On Friday we went to Auburn for the Iron Bowl. Miller was so good at the tailgate and my mom and step dad were gracious enough to watch him while Bryant and I went to the game.

It was such a great, relaxing week and we enjoyed ourselves very much! In fact, I don't think Miller was too happy about leaving...

1 comment:

  1. What a great tailgater Miller was!!
    Was a little cold in the shade but he was all bundled up and was a trooper.
    His AL/AU reversible out fit was a cute one!
    Uncle Brad, Pop, Lauren, Miller and Gran just hung out - thanks to Pop and his mission to find warm water to heat a bottle, we had a happy baby.
    War Eagle/Roll Tide Miller
    love
    Gran

    ReplyDelete