2.22.2010

A Busy Weekend

We had a very busy, but fun, weekend.  It started a little early when Miller and I headed to Birmingham on Friday morning.  We went to eat lunch at the Cheesecake Factory {yum!} for my dear friend Maggee's birthday.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful, godly friends and it is always such a joy to be with them.  The cheesecake didn't hurt either.
Happy Birthday, Maggee!
Miller and Sam.  Sam is almost exactly two months older than Miller and is the sweetest thing ever.  I hope Miller and Sam will be great friends!
I think Katie had fun, but it's hard to say...
After lunch, Miller and I went to my dad's house to surprise him for his birthday.  It worked.  We about gave him a heart attack when he saw us.  I love surprises and I was so glad that we were able to keep it a secret!  Bryant came down after work and we all went out to eat.  As another surprise, my brother and his girlfriend drove up from Auburn to join th party.  We had so much fun ,but I didn't take a single picture to document it.  You'll just have to take my word for it.
We did manage to get a picture the next morning before we all headed out.  We did a little shopping and then headed to Boaz for birthday party #2 of the weekend.  Margaret cooked for the family and we celebrated Frank and Bryant's birthdays {and Scott's in spirit!}.  We have quite a few of those February birthdays!  Once again, I was bad about pictures that night.  Miller loved being at his Nana and Papa Frank's house!
The next day we woke up to an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day!!  I had forgotten what the sun even looked like.  After church we took Miller out in the yard to play.  It was so much fun and got me so excited for Spring!!
After rolling around in the grass and chomping on a few leaves, we headed in for a bath.  Miller LOVES bathtime and he is sitting up in his tub and even playing with toys now. 
Miller is getting to be a slippery little fella.  It won't be long before he'll be able to get right out of this little tub.
So, sorry for the long post, but there was just so much to share.  And I'll leave you with this message from Miller...
"Come back soon or I'll get ya!!"

3 comments:

  1. oh how he makes me smile!!! i love the pic of miller and sam...might have to use it on my blog too :) so good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! We are exciting about babysitting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about the babysitting, Ann Ever! We appreciate your willingness anyway!!

    ReplyDelete