2.08.2010

Tall and Skinny

I heard those words used to describe Miller for the first time today.  I was as shocked as you are.  Typically people tell me how chunky Miller is, which I agree with completely.  I mean, one look at those chipmunk cheeks and the word "skinny" flies right out the window.  However, today those are the very words our pediatrician used to describe Miller, or perhaps what Miller will be like in the future.  He weighed in at 17 pounds (32nd percentile) and measured 27 inches (60th percentile).  At four months he was in the 35th percentile for weight so he basically stayed right on that same growth curve.  However, he had a big growth spurt in height moving from the 22nd percentile to the 60th.  Pretty big jump!  Miller passed all of his other "tests" with flying colors and was quite brave when he received three immunization shots.  We are so blessed and thankful for such a healthy, happy baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Except for Liam, of course, he is the most precious-looking baby boy I've ever seen! I really enjoy keeping up with him through your blog. I guess grandmamas are all alike. I'd love to see him--I mean both of you--some time when you are in B'ham.

    Jan Stowe

    ReplyDelete