6.24.2010

Father's Day

Hello again!  This comes a little late, but we had a wonderful time on Father's Day.  After church, Poppy and Cissy came up for lunch.  Sweet Cindy had packed an entire cooler for a picnic on our lot since they haven't seen it, but after discussing how hot it was and how muddy it would be after the storm Saturday we decided a picnic on our back porch might be better.  She of course went above and beyond as always and we had a delicious meal.  I just felt bad that I hadn't done anything!  I did have a Butterfinger Cake I could contribute for dessert.  This is one of Bryant's favorite desserts and for some reason he has been talking about it for weeks.  So I decided it would make a great little surprise for Father's Day.
After lunch we opened a few gifts...
played a little...
and then took Dad and Cindy on a tour of Guntersville and to see our new lot.  Thanks for coming to visit us, Poppy and Cissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment