6.02.2010

Ten Months Old

Miller is ten months old today! Each day he looks more and more like a toddler to me. He is starting to pull up on anything and everything. He thinks he can let go though which has caused quite a few falls and tears. Here's a shot I caught of him standing {just before he fell}.
Miller is still a great eater and has added avocado to his list of fruits {he used to gag when he ate it a few months ago}. Although he sometimes says "mama" and "dada", I think it's more coincidental when he gets it right. So no official first word yet. He is waving, clapping, dancing, and just learned how to throw a ball {sort of}.

Notice he may be a "south paw"- a term I was completely unfamiliar with until all of the men in Miller's life pointed it out. The downfall to this new "trick" is that he is starting to throw other things as well. No food yet - but I'm sure it's coming. He also loves his swing...

He likes to play chase these days and squeals with delight when you threaten to get him. He continues to be such a joy and a blessing to us. Sometimes it feels as though my heart will burst with love. Happy ten month birthday sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. After I read your post I had to ask Russell what "south paw" was! Ha!

    Happy 10 months Miller Man! His 1st Birthday will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Aight, that's it"

    Claaaassssic Bryant! LOL

    ReplyDelete