9.15.2011

Miller's First Four-wheeler Ride

Ok, so technically this was Miller's second four-wheeler ride, but that's just not quite as catchy.  Bryant took Miller out to Dream Duck, the hunting land we own with a few other people, last Sunday and that was his real first ride.  I wasn't there to video that one though.  Miller wanted to ride again one afternoon so Bryant took him around our yard a few times.  He wants to ride it every time we walk past it in the garage; which is really fun when we're in a hurry to get somewhere :)


I'm sure this is just the beginning of many "manly" adventures that will terrify this mama!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness!! Where is the seatbelt/carseat, crash helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads for my little love? I am sure he LOVES the four wheeler.
    Have fun and stay safe.
    I love you,
    GuhGah

    ReplyDelete