9.24.2011

We're still alive...

Don't give up on us.  We're still here.  Here's a little proof...

Miller and Bryant watching Bama play {Miller only lasted as long as the snacks did.}
 I feel as though I should introduce you all to cow, or "tow" as Miller calls him.
Miller has never been really stuck on a paci, blanket, lovie, animal, etc. but he has recently become very attached to this cow.  Part of me feels like it's been nice that we've made it this far without him becoming obsessed with one single object that we will more than likely lose.  For that reason, we are trying to keep his attachment to a minimum.  It is pretty dang cute though.  

Off-roading at Dream Duck
That's all for now!  Apparently I have taken a hiatus from my camera.  I'll try to be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment