10.18.2011

Miller's News

The word is out!  Miller will be a big brother some time in May.  May 16th is my exact due date, which happens to be Kendall's birthday.  We told most people using that fancy t-shirt I made {I'm thinking about starting a small business}, but I left this on the front porch one day when Kendall was coming over to play with her boys.
The test was a couple days old so you can barely tell it's positive in this picture.

Here's the little peanut's first picture and a little more proof than just a blue line which allowed me to breathe a big sigh of relief.
I am ten weeks today and counting down the days until the first trimester is over.  I'll spare you the gory details, but most days are not the best.  I'm not expecting to win any mother-of-the-year awards this month.  We've eaten a lot of leftovers and take-out, played outside very little, and watched more cartoons than I care to admit.
Hopefully this part will be over soon and I can get back to cooking, cleaning, working out, providing stimulating activities for my toddler, and brushing my teeth more thoroughly (major gag).  Bryant has been so helpful and has yet to complain about his mess of a wife or mess of a house.  While I'm definitely ready for the sick part to be over, I'm so excited and feel so blessed to get to experience pregnancy and motherhood again.  We are thanking the Lord and would covet your prayers for a healthy baby!

9 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations to all of you! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm I just started crying...?? Apparently my pregnancy hormones have not left the building. So excited about baby Mastin!
    Xoxo-Aunt Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a 18-wk preggo mommy, I am pleased to report that I have big plans of getting our house back to normal and a hot meal on the table sometime in the next month or so! Ha! I hope you feel better soon! Judging by how sweet Miller seems with MG he's going to be a GREAT big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better! Miller is going to be a great big brother.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Congratulations Whitney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, whit, i'm so excited for you! miller is going to make a great big brother!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Whitney! I hope you start feeling better soon! I'm still waiting to get my energy back this time around, whew...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I am sooo.... glad that we can finally tell your wonderful news!!! I have been busting to share our joy with friends. Who knows, maybe this baby will share a birthday with Pop or Uncle Brad, if not Kendall!
    We are very happy with our new blessing and hope Mama is feeling better really soon. Mil Mil will be a great big brother.
    We love you,
    Mom/GuGa & John/Pop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! I am thrilled for you! So sorry you haven't been feeling well but hope it will be over soon. What fun to have baby number 2!

    ReplyDelete