10.27.2011

Party Animal

First things first, thank you for all of the sweet comments and well wishes!  I had actually been feeling a little better the past few days and then... today happened.  It was ugly.

Thankfully, I was able to clean myself up and pull myself together for Miller's school Halloween party.  He had parties at school yesterday and today.  He goes on a weird two-day schedule which is why he had parties on both days.  The first day I got there a little early and was able to watch the class sing a few songs.  They were so precious and I was amazed at how well they all sat on their "color" and participated.
This is the first year Miller has picked out his costume which was fun.  I took him to Target one day and he didn't like anything there.  I was about to just pick something for him, but I wasn't really crazy about any of the ones they had left in his size either.  Thankfully at Belk they had a few in his size and he chose this puppy dog costume, or "carnoon" as he calls it.
 Miller and Saylor
 Miller and Olivia
 Snack time!
 Gran got in town just in time for the party today {and just in time to take care of my child while I laid on the sofa and picked at food}.


 Trick-or-Treating
 Showing off his goodies
Hunter and Hays came to visit us after their party was over.  It is about impossible to get a picture of all three boys looking at the camera and smiling.  This was the best I could get.
Sweet Ms. Jennifer.  Miller LOVES her.  She is such an amazing teacher and we're so blessed to have her again this year.  Thanks for a great party Ms. Jennifer!

1 comment: