10.02.2011

Twenty-Six Months

Miller is twenty-six months old today!  I won't do a real detailed update, but I do want to note some of the words he's saying right now that I want to remember.  

"cado" - avocado
"farfall" - waterfall
"snake" - steak
"chiglios" cheerios
"ogurt" - yogurt
"mama blue ogurt" - mama's blue yoga mat
"allfant" - elephant or muffin (??)
"strawbies" - strawberries
"oxagon" - hexagon

Here's what we've been up to this weekend...
Friday night we took Miller to his first football game.  We went to our local high school's game and it was a fun night out!  Miller didn't watch any of the game {shocking I know}, but he did run about a million miles, watch the band at halftime, cry whenever he saw the mascot, and pick up a few chicks.
Saturday morning Bryant took Miller up to Dream Duck so I could sleep in a little.  I'd been up late helping at a 5th Quarter for our Youth Group.  When they got back they did a little work that afternoon and spread some grass seed.
 Today we went to church and I had to snap a picture of the cute outfit Nana got for him.
This afternoon we went to our church picnic and I'm so mad I forgot my camera.  Truth be told, I probably wouldn't have had much time to take pictures.  As usual, Miller. was. everywhere.  That's what two year olds do though, right?

P.S.  Please keep praying for Addie.  In addition to Group B Strep, she has also been diagnosed with Pneumonia.  :(  Pray that the antibiotics kick in soon and she'll start making some improvement!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss you guys. Love the outfit and his excellent yard work!
    Praying for Addie, Will, Kendall and all.
    see you soon.
    love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete