1.18.2013

Our first guests!

On Christmas afternoon, Pop and Gran came up to visit us.  They were our first guests in our new house, but I'm not sure they got treated as guests should.  We worked them ragged while they were here and John cooked every dinner!  I think my camera was lost among boxes {or maybe just my brain was} and I didn't get a single picture from their visit.  Thankfully, mom took several on her iPhone and shared them with me.  Being iPhone pics they're not the best quality, but I'm glad we at least have something to remember this visit!
Trying for a shot with the boys.  Always a struggle ;)

Miller was excited to show Pop his new fishing pole from Santa!  This fishing pole has found it's way to the garage until Spring.  We were a little tired of finding the line wrapped and tangled all around the house... and Jacob.
The next morning it was time for gifts with Pop and Gran.  Would you believe that this is the only family picture we have from this Christmas.  Pitiful.  I need an accountability partner next year.
Everybody checking out Jacob's new toy.  Big brother has enjoyed it too!
Mom, don't you know this is our second baby.  You're supposed to push him down, not teach him to walk ;)
Sweet baby boy
After gifts and breakfast, everybody got back to the business of unpacking.  Miller followed John around with his toy tools and was his little assistant.
You wouldn't believe how much we were able to get done while they were here!   Mom and John, thanks for coming to us this year and being so helpful!  I'd like to promise a relaxing visit next time you come, but I already have a list of projects in mind  : / 

No comments:

Post a Comment