1.31.2013

Baby Annie

Our second niece, Ann Katherine Limbaugh, was born on January 4th!  We were so excited to drive up to Nashville to welcome her into the world the day after she was born.
 Miller was so sweet with Annie and shyly asked if he could hold her.
And then...he was done.  Poor Kate was probably seasick from Miller playing "elevator" once he found the buttons on her bed.  After we made that game off-limits, he decided to hang with Uncle Scott and watch some basketball.
 Kate and Annie!
I truly could not get enough of that precious baby girl.  I spent most of our time there hogging her.  Bryant was cool with it and decided to stick to holding our baby.
 I would have loved to get more pictures, but this is how I roll these days...
Sorry, baby Jake.  I'm so glad to have two nieces that I can hopefully do girly things with and for as they grow up since I'm surrounded by boys.  I only wish they lived closer!!  Thankfully, Nashville isn't too far and we get to see them often.  Congratulations, Kate and Scott on another beautiful, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment