8.30.2009

Home and Healing

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! For those of you who don't know, I have been battling what we thought was Mastitis for the past three weeks. After it wasn't responding to two antibiotics my doctor admitted me to the hospital last Friday. It turns out that I had a staph infection (MRSA) and two abscesses. I stayed hospitalized until Thursday of the next week. I am feeling much better but still not completely better. I go back to see the surgeon tomorrow so please pray that things are looking good! I'm nervous about going because I really don't want him to have to do any more procedures - it was extremely painful the last time! We continue to be thankful that Miller is healthy. Praise the Lord! Please continue to pray for him also. My dad took some really cute pictures of Miller while they took care of him my first night at the hospital. Hopefully I'll get those from him soon and I'll post a few.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that Whitney! I can't imagine going through that with a new born. I'll be praying for a complete and fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete