8.06.2009

Paparazzi

Can you tell I how loved this little boy is already? I tried not to overwhelm everyone with too many pics but how do you ever choose when you have the cutest baby boy in the world?!?! These are pics from Miller's birth and our stay in the hospital. I'll have to learn how to make a slide show later (in my spare time!) instead of uploading so many pics!Hanging out and waiting! Thank you Lord for epidurals! I don't know how anyone does this naturally. I have a whole new respect for you! It was slow going for the first four centimeters. It took me being in labor from about 2:00 am until about 2:00 pm to get to four and then things sped up quite a bit!
About three hours later he was here! I was fortunate that I only had to push for about 15-20 minutes. He was already being sweet to his mommy! His official time of birth was 5:25 p.m.
Sorry this picture is a tad scandalous, but it was my favorite moment. There is no way to describe this incredible event. So overwhelming!
My sweet daddy held my hand the whole time those ladies messed with me!
All clean and healthy!
Proud papa! This was Bryant's last chance to hold Miller for a while. We had lots of family waiting to see us!
Bryant's parents
My dad
Cindy
My mom and John
My cousin Morgan
Uncle Brad and Lauren

We got a little rest that night and then had so many sweet friends come to meet Miller the next day.
Sarah Beth and Michael
Jessica, Evelyn, Kendall, Maggee, Katie, Campbell, and Sarah Beth. What sweet friends!
Thank you for delivering me Aunt Celia! You did a great job!

I could just eat him up!
Sooooo sleepy!!
Miller & Enola
"What's this mommy?" Our friends Hannah and Joseph came by with their two boys. This is the oldest Winston.
Aunt Kate and Uncle Scott finally got to meet Miller the day we were leaving. Poor Kate and Scott hung around all day on Sunday then had to catch a flight that left at 5:50. They just missed it! Sorry I couldn't speed things along Kate!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congatulations!!! I am so happy he is here and both of you are healthy! Little boys are so much fun!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Whitney, he's just precious!!! I can't wait to see him again as soon as I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures! hope y'all are all adjusting well. talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww whitney, i just looked at all this pictures and cried my eyes out! i'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that Bryant held his hand the whole time......... your hearts will never be the same!!!!

    ReplyDelete