8.16.2009

Settling In

My sweet baby boy is 2 weeks old today! We've been getting settled at home but we're still up most nights. :) I keep reminding myself that this is only a season and that I'm sure I'll miss this stage when it's over. Here are a few pics from Miller's first two weeks!



This is how my sweet mom spent many of her nights here as we tried to get Miller to adjust his days and nights. We still haven't accomplished that! Bryant and I have started doing everything we can to keep him awake during his wake times and we're about to get tough on bedtime! (I hope we can do it anyway - it is so sad to hear him cry!!) He goes right down for his naps during the day but wants company at night. :) If anyone has any tips on getting this straightened out let me know!
Miller's first sponge bath. He still has a little bit of a scab where his cord was so we're waiting to try a tub bath.

Miller loves his new swing! Thank you, Aunt Kate!
I could bite those sweet feet!!
My mom came to stay with us for about a week and a half. She was such a huge help! Thanks, Mom! We were so sad to see you leave!

2 comments:

  1. whitney, these pictures are just precious. you truly are one of those people who was just meant to be a mom. you look like you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so cute! i can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete