8.18.2009

Rolling Over!!

I know - I can't believe it either! He is only 16 days old! Today Miller was playing on his play gym and I decided to see how he would do with a little tummy time. He fussed a little at first but then seemed to enjoy it. All of a sudden he rolled over! I freaked out! So, I calmed myself and decided it was probably just a random coincidence that wouldn't be repeated. I flipped him back on his tummy. As soon as I did he rolled right back over! He did it four times! I ran to get the video camera and I did get it on tape, but I think he was getting very tired of performing for Mommy so he's a little fussy and it's not the best video. It was so amazing though! I'm looking forward to so many more exciting "firsts"!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh... that's amazing! you have a true prodigy on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun you have a blog! i think its required now if you have a child.:) miller is so precious. i know you are enjoying motherhood. are you doing okay? i know it took steven and i a good six weeks to actually feel like we were in a groove with scheduling and everything. but, it looks like you have it all under control with your child rolling over already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING.... that proves he's definitely going to be an athlete. bryant should be proud of those skills... i miss him!!

    ReplyDelete