11.21.2009

Miller's Dedication

We had Miller's Parent/Child Dedication last Sunday, November 15th, at our church. Our ENTIRE family was so sweet to come up and stand by us as we committed ourselves as parents who will bring Miller up to know the Lord and as we committed Miller to God, recognizing that he belongs to the one who created him. (Wow, that was definitely a run on!!) It was such a fun weekend and a special day I will always remember!Miller was so good!! He even laughed when Joel gave him a Bible and asked if he could hold on to it :) Priceless.
With our Preacher, Joel Samuels
I wasn't kidding when I said the entire family made it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Miller looked precious in this gown which his daddy and Papa Frank both wore for their baptisms (along with many other Mastins before him).
Afterward, everyone came back to our house for a simple lunch. It turned out to be a beautiful day so we could use the back porch. The alternative would have been 13 adults and a baby crammed inside our somewhat quaint kitchen and den. I meant to get a few pics of everyone eating and hanging out, but I was enjoying myself so much I forgot! Oh well!
We pray that Miller will choose to follow Jesus and be baptized at an early age and we can celebrate again!

No comments:

Post a Comment