11.12.2009

When will I wake up?

Figuratively. Well, maybe literally too.
I know it sounds cheesy, but everyday I think, "How blessed am I? Is something bad about to happen?" Seriously, I have such an amazing life. Great husband. Precious baby boy. The grace of a loving Lord. Plenty to eat (too much probably). The list goes on and on. I hope I don't ever grow sensitized to how truly wonderful these gifts are.
On to the literally part...each morning is a fun surprise these days to see how long Miller will sleep. He is making it to about 6 am pretty regularly now. (You can't see me but I'm doing a toe touch). Naps are not so good, but getting better. He wakes up after about 45 minutes and usually won't go back to sleep. By the end of the day, he is EXHAUSTED. It is so pitiful.
This is how we leave Miller at night.
And... this is how we find the little caterpillar in the morning. He's a scooter!

No comments:

Post a Comment