11.10.2009

Tailgating in T-town

We went to Tuscaloosa this weekend and took Miller to tailgate on the quad for a bit. At first I think it was a bit of sensory overload, but he warmed up after a while. I'm pretty sure he wants to go back sometime.
He slept most of the way, but played a little bit too. He is starting to hold toys and try and figure them out.
"Whoa... where did all these people come from?!?!"Three generations of good-lookin' Mastin boys!


Isn't his outfit cute? My sweet friend Hannah made it for him. If you look closely you can see that it's reversible. Bryant has already informed me that he can't wear it on the Auburn side. I quickly informed him that simply meant the orange and blue would be closest to his heart.
All in all it was a fun day and it was great to see friends and family. Miller and I headed back to the Mastin's house in Tuscaloosa while Bryant and his dad went to the game. Margaret watched Miller for me and I got to go play around town a bit. Old Navy, a manicure, Hobby Lobby... ahhh... perfection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment