1.05.2010

Five Months Old

 
I'm a little behind on this month's post since we were out of town when Miller turned five months old.  Don't worry though, we did call to sing him "Happy Birthday" that morning.  It is such a blessing to  be with Miller everyday.  I have been able to witness so many firsts and I will forever be grateful for this.  Miller is rolling over both ways now {though he sometimes forgets that he can get off of his tummy without Mommy's help}, eating rice cereal, reaching for objects and grabbing them {including our faces which I think means "I love you, Mommy"}, sitting up in his Bumbo seat, and talking and giggling all the time.  Miller recently found his tongue and this is his favorite new face:

His tongue is constantly sticking out and it is so adorable.  Here are a couple of other pictures that I just thought were too cute to exclude.


Sweet dreams everyone!

2 comments:

  1. What a precious little buddy! He is growing up so quickly!

    I have a question...how did you make your pictures so big? I want to do that to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, look at that sweet face!!!

    ReplyDelete