1.21.2010

I Heart Bob

Don't worry, Bob is not a person.  BOB is a jogging stroller I got for Christmas.  Yesterday we finally had nice enough weather to get out and enjoy it.  I will admit that I mostly walked with only a little actual jogging.  I had already had an intense workout at the gym that morning and was really just looking for some fresh air.  Plus I thought it would be fun to see what Miller is like outstide now that he's more alert.  The last time we were able to stroll outside he would just sleep the whole time.  He was oddly quiet; I think it was so new that he wasn't sure what to do.  We have a beautiful walking trail here in Guntersville that runs right along the lake.  I'm sure Bob, Miller, and I will be spending a lot more time together as Spring approaches!


3 comments:

  1. Aren't they the best?!? Glad you got to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aunt Kate! Some lady gave it to me. I think she loves me A LOT!

    ReplyDelete