4.22.2010

While the cat's away...

the mice will play!  Bryant watched Miller and let me go for an afternoon to the spa a few weeks ago. {Lucky girl, I know!}  This is what I found when I uploaded pictures from my camera recently:
Looks like they had a good time!  I adore watching Bryant with Miller and I'm so thankful that Miller will grow up with such a strong father.  Miller LOVES his dadddy :)
This picture was just too cute not to include.  Bryant insisted that we get Miller these overalls.  I must admit, he looks adorable in them!

*On another note, Kendall put a really cute post on her blog about Miller and the twins.  Be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pop was so happy to see Miller in the overalls!!
    He is adorable! and yes, a blessed child to have two such wonderful and loving parents.
    wish you were here,
    love
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney! I found your blog through Jessica's. I didn't realize my Cameron and your Miller are just 2 days apart in age! Cameron was born on Aug. 4th. I enjoyed looking at your pics! Hope all is well with you.
    Kimberly "Greene" Bookout

    ReplyDelete