4.04.2010

Eight Months Old

This post comes a few days late, but on Friday Miller turned eight months old.  He is such a handsome little guy who just melts my heart.  Miller is not officially crawling yet, but he can scoot around on his tummy and his bottom pretty well.  He's even started army crawling a bit lately.  Still no teeth, but he continues to be a great eater.  We have a few new veggies to add to our list soon which will be good so we can add some variety.  Miller can take down some food so we need a few more options.  :)  I'm still making his baby food and asparagus and broccoli are next on the list.  He is still nursing well, though he is easily distracted and playful during nursing.  I know my days are numbered in this department and I'm enjoying it as long as I can.  {I hope that doesn't sound creepy.}  I love seeing Miller change and grow, but I can't help but get just a little sad {or maybe nostalgic is the word} to know that he is growing up so quickly.  He'll be a year before we know it!
Can you tell he loves his daddy?
By the way, Happy Easter!  An Easter post will be coming soon...

3 comments:

  1. Miller is so adorable!! I love his little smile, and keeping up with him (and you) through yall's blog is so much fun. He's just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 8 months Miller! You are way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete