3.30.2010

Governor Mastin

Hello friends.  We had another busy, but fun weekend.  Bryant headed down to Demopolis to go turkey hunting so Miller and I loaded up and went to Birmingham.  We had a great time with Poppy and Cissy.  
On Sunday we drove to Montgomery to be part of a very special day.  My cousin had her daughter , Olivia, baptised at the Governor's Mansion and we were so honored to witness such an important day in her life!  Of course, who could ask for a more beautiful location for a photo shoot so we took just a few pictures.  Maybe Miller will end up being governor someday and these will only be his first pictures as the mansion.  Who knows?  Hope your weekend was as blessed as ours!
Sweet Olivia, we pray that you will have a heart that longs to know and please the Lord!
I feel like he's thinking, "Ooh!! I want to live here!"  Me too brother, me too.  Except for the part about getting bashed by the media.  I wouldn't want any part of that.  Too soft I guess.
Sorry, Gran!  By the time we got to our pictures with you Miller was spent.  The good news was he slept all the way to Birmingham and he slept until almost 8:00 the next morning.  Mommy likey :)

1 comment:

  1. That's okay - ANY time with my miller boo is a WONDERFUL time, even if he is occasionally cranky - he had had enough and was ready for a nap.
    What a lovely day and a meaningful occasion. So happy that I got to be a part of Olivia's baptism.
    love
    Gran

    ReplyDelete