3.20.2010

Here comes the sun..

finally!!! After weeks with no sunshine it was odd and exciting to finally see it. It's amazing how a sunny day can make you feel: warm, happy, grateful. I was reminded of how I praise the Lord so easily during the "sunny" times of my life, because those are the times that feel warm and make me happy. How quick am I to praise him in the rain though? Is the Lord not present at at work in these times too? I thought also about how I take those sunny days for granted until I haven't seen one in a while. When the clouds break and the sunshine finally comes through, I am all the more grateful. It is the rain that makes us thankful for the sun. Lord, may I learn to praise you no matter the circumstance!

We took advantage of this sunny day by spending lots of time outside. Miller and I took a stroll by the lake and then came home to play outside. I set up Miller's new outdoor tent instead of loading him up with sunscreen {which perhaps I should have used on myself}. He seemed to enjoy being outside and loved his new tent.
Thank you Lord for each and every day, rain or shine!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you got Orea to do a blog cameo!? It's a nice profile shot of her

    ReplyDelete