3.02.2010

Seven Months Old

 
I know I say this every month, but I can't believe Miller is already seven months old. It has absolutely flown by. These days Miller is eating bananas, avocado, pears, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, squash, rice cereal, and oatmeal. He's not picky and the boy can eat! He can sit up by himself and  he can scoot around on the floor pretty well, though he's not crawling yet.  He's down to two solid naps a day, occasionally taking a third "cat nap" and sleeps from seven pm to seven am. This weekend he even let me sleep until 7:45 Saturday and Sunday. Yes, I am doing a happy dance. Miller is a very content, happy baby and he brings us so much joy. We praise God for his unspeakable gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 7 months to Miller! He is the most laid back little guy ever! Give him a big smooch from his girlfriend, Margaret Ann. :)

    ReplyDelete