3.17.2010

Godzilla

Yes, I am talking about my own child in such a way.  But wouldn't you agree that he looks like Godzilla next to itty bitty Hunter and Hays!  We took these pictures back in January when we went to watch the Super Bowl and Kendall and Will's house, but I kept forgetting to post them.  While Hunter and Hays have grown since these last pictures, Miller is still pretty gigantic compared to them.  Kendall and I talk about how weird it is that someday they'll be the same size.  Crazy.  Big or small, I hope they'll all be the best of friends!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! he looks so happy to be the biggest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big friend, my little Miller boy is!!.
    And Hayes and Hunter are adorable too. I am so glad that Miller will have two special friends so close to his age. It will be fun to see photos in a couple of months to gage the growth.
    Give Miller a big sloppy kiss,
    Love
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not Godzilla...Snugglesaurus!

    ReplyDelete