4.28.2010

Randomness

This where Miller sits while I do dishes and where he'd sit while I cook if I'd let him {I'm too clumsy to trust that I won't drop something and burn him}.  My blue jeans get pretty soaked from him using them as a chew toy.
When I took a load of clean laundry to our bedroom and came back, here's where I found Miller...
Like his daddy, he has an extreme fascination with the fireplace and the tools that go along with it.  Look closely at his hands and face.  I'm pretty sure he'd already gotten a good lick in before I got to him.  By the look on his face I guess it was good though!  After his little snack he'll burn those calories with his "crawl".  It's a step up from his army crawl but not quite the traditional crawl either.  Check him out...

1 comment:

  1. Ha! this is so cute and his dead leg is hilarious!! Love the way he is all out of breath at the end! I miss you Miller!!!

    ReplyDelete