5.09.2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Hello everyone.  Happy Mother's Day to those of you who carry the sacred name, "Mama".  I had an absolutely wonderful first Mother's Day and couldn't have enjoyed it more.  I got to sleep in, enjoy some time in the sun, have a delicious lunch with family, and I think I only changed one diaper all day.  The only thing I would change is I would take a picture with my baby boy.  I just realized that we didn't take a single picture today, but I guess I shouldn't wake him up just for that.  I did however get a few pictures this weekend, which we spent on beautiful Lake Martin with Gran, Pop, Brad and Lauren.  On Friday night we went to Maestro in Auburn to celebrate John's birthday.  
To those of you who live in the area, I highly recommend it.  They even accomadated us with Miller in a private room.  The restaurant itself is absolutely gorgeous and the food was delicious.  Miller hung in there like a champ even though we kept him up way past his bedtime.  

On Saturday Brad and Lauren came out to the lake and brought their kids dogs, Abby and Liza Jane.  Miller LOVED them and spent about thirty minutes chasing them around the kitchen.  Abby was not too thrilled, but Liza Jane seemed to enjoy having someone her size to play with.
Hope you had a nice weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment