5.03.2010

Nine Months Old

Miller turned nine months old on Sunday.  As you can see it is getting more and more difficult to take his monthly picture in his chair...
He kept trying to leap off of the chair to get my camera and this was the best I could do as I tried to push him back into the chair.  I'll attempt a better picture in the next few days.  I may have to wait until back-up gets home one afternoon.
Miller is learning and trying new things everyday which makes life fun and exciting!  He is eating {aka trying to get in his mouth and dropping half in his lap} all kinds of finger foods although most of the time he'd rather me just shovel it in.  The boy. Can. Eat.  He is getting faster and faster at crawling and roams around our kitchen and den most of the day.  When he wants you to hold him, he'll crawl up to your feet and flap his arms until you pick him up.  Miller is also babbling a lot and can make the sounds da-da, ma-ma, and ba-ba but he isn't associating them with us or any objects yet.  He does however have an extreme fascination with fans and will locate one whenever you walk into a room or if you ask him where it is.  I had just asked him where the fan was in this picture...
We went to Walmart today and while I was getting lightbulbs I noticed Miller waving his arms, kicking his legs, sqeeling and looking up.  I followed his gaze and realized we were right below the ceiling fan display section.  There were about fifteen fans above him and he was going absolutely bonkers.  It was pretty stinkin' cute.  His favorite toy right now is his ball and he loves being read to, especially at night.  It is so sweet to cuddle up with him in his rocking chair and read to him.  He even tries to turn the pages on board books.  :) His favorite song is "The Itsy Bitsy Spider".  Something else that is really cute is that when Bryant gets home he crawls right up to him {and just about jumps out of my arms if I'm holding him} so that Bryant will pick him up. 

We'll go to the doctor next Tuesday for his nine month check-up.  I'm anxious to see how much he's grown!  I'll be back...

Happy nine month birthday, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment