7.27.2010

Miller Monster

We call him Miller Monster.  He growls, he attacks, and he takes down some serious food.  Tonight the little monster tried spaghetti {with a few veggies mixed in} for the first time.  Do you think he liked it?
This was after about four servings the size of the one above.  Spaghetti was followed by half  of a banana and half of a piece of cheese.  After dinner it was time for a quick game of growling, which Miller found hysterical.  He had toned it down a bit by the time I got the video camera out, but you'll get the idea anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Way too cute!! I got a good laugh out of the video!! He looks like such a big boy with all 4 of his top teeth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney...that is the most adorable roar I have ever heard. He is a true Auburn Tiger! Thanks for sharing.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I have watched these a hundred times, makes me laugh and feel good. He is such a happy baby and brings such joy. He makes my heart smile. Can't believe he is almost one !! So since he roars so well......does this mean we can buy him an Auburn Tiger outfit. :)
    Love you little buddy,
    Gran

    ReplyDelete