7.15.2010

Three Years Ago...

I married the most wonderful, patient, loving, providing, faithful husband a girl could ask for.  This post is actually a day late.  I had good intentions of posting something yesterday, but we were in the car most of the day and I just never got around to it.  We had a great third anniversary though and we actually have the treat of a few baby-free days while my mom keeps Miller.  Each day with Bryant is a blessing and I continue to be amazed at the Lord's faithfulness to us and to our marriage.  My prayer is that our marriage will please the Lord, draw others to him, and that we will fall more in love through the years.  I hope the first two have been answered and I'm positive that the third request has been fulfilled thus far.  I love you, Bryant!

No comments:

Post a Comment