8.18.2010

Grab a Spoon

I must admit that when I read on babycenter that Miller should be learning to use a spoon, I was a bit hesitant.  All I could picture was him covered from head to toe with yogurt and my walls splattered with potatoes.  So when we tried it last week I was very pleasantly surprised.  Miller did so well!  I couldn't decide which hand to get him to use.  We think he may be left-handed, but how can you really know?  I let him try it with both and it seems that he is better with his left hand.
We tried mashed cauliflower first and it was fairly neat.  Then we moved on to yogurt with blueberries and oatmeal.  That's when things got a little messy.
We'll keep practicing :)

1 comment:

  1. miller is SOOOO CUTE!!! love seeing all the pictures and reading what yall are up to!

    ReplyDelete