10.24.2010

Grab some popcorn...

...because it's movie time!  I uploaded videos from my camera for the first time in a while today and came across several cute videos to share.  A quick note:  Miller has a sixth sense about video cameras and usually stops {or tones down drastically} whatever cute behavior he was in the process of doing as soon as I hit the record button.  So whatever you see, realize he was much more dramatic before the camera was on.  They're still pretty cute though!

Dancing in the car {Disclaimers:  1.  We were parked.  No mom, I wasn't videoing and driving ;)  2.  I realize this song is totally inappropriate, but for some unknown reason when it came on the radio Miller started getting his groove on - I couldn't pass up the chance for a quick video}
This one isn't of Miller, but it was too adorable not to share!  Hunter and Hays came over to play one day and Hunter thought Miller was hysterical for some reason.  Most precious giggle ever!
Laundry Day!  Might as well mop the floor while we're at it.
Miller is finally learning how to GENTLY pet Oreo.  Of course, Oreo doesn't give him much of a chance unless Daddy is close by.  Can't say that I blame her though; Miller has pulled out his fair share of cat hair!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the videos!! Hunter's laugh just cracks me up. I think Miller must get his dance moves from Bryant because I've seen you get down lower than that :) Presh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1. He is ADORABLE....and so smart, but not so sure he has a dancing career in his future.
    #2. Thank you for not videoing while driving!! Miller has a smart Mommy. This one reminded me of Justin Bieber's "baby,baby,baby..ooooh" that we sang to him a million times for that wonderful belly laugh reaction.
    3#. Hunter is a hoot. What a great laugh, noticed he didn't let it get in the way of eating.
    #4. This kid has the life, doesn't he!! LOVE his laugh.
    #5. Guess playing hard to get works!!! Oreo hides from him, runs from him and pays him NO attention but she gets the pats, hugs and even kisses. Grandparents, aunts and uncles BEG for them and are rewarded only occassionally...I am jealous! Miller looked a little liked.."hey Dada, I'm supposed to be in your lap, get rid of that big black thing".

    ReplyDelete